[TYPO3-RTE] Can't paste simple php/html code

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 20:26:57 CET 2006

R. van Twisk wrote:
> Marlies C wrote:

> hey marlies,
>
> i did see the same answer on a other thread, btw great website you
> have.. ith helped me a lot about 16 months ago learning typo3..
>
> However, when I use the pre tag it get's added on every line, not simply
> on all selected text.
>
> I can do two things:L
> 1) teach RTE/typo3 to add one pre tag and tell it to honor a class to it
> 2) Teach RTE/Typo3 not to parse my html upon save and or retreival to
> and from the DB
>
> When I paste it into the RTE all looks beautifull it's just when it
> get's saved it fails.
>
> Ries

Yes, I know the RTE sometimes gives you trouble with the pre tag. When
that happens I go into the source code mode and edit it so that there is
  a pre tag at the beginning and end of the code element and make sure
that there are <br /> tags for the new lines.

Hope this helps.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com