[TYPO3-RTE] Using rtehtmlarea in tt_news, <p> are stripped

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Fri Mar 10 20:38:12 CET 2006

I am using rtehtmlarea 1.2 in typo3 3.8 with tt_news 2.2.24.

I have the RTE behaving pretty well for normal content and almost
identically in tt_news except all my <p> tags are getting stripped out.
I know that it goes in the database as line breaks but on the news pages
  it is not adding the <p> tags back in. Works fine in regular content.

I've wasted a lot of hours and research but haven't been able to figure
out why the behavior is different.