[TYPO3-RTE] problem with 'Insert Web Link' & 'Insert/Modify Image'

Ian Fish newsgroups at babelfish.co.nz
Mon Mar 6 08:19:51 CET 2006

I am having a problem with some of the functions in htmlArea rte.
Just installed version 1.2.0 from the online repository.

Appears to load fine, but when I highlight text and click on 'Insert Web
Link' a window opens with the admin panel title in it and nothing else.
This is in FF 1.5.0.1 In IE6 a window opens with the unformatted text
that I am trying to edit in the window. Actually, now FF opens same
window content as IE.

This also happens with 'Insert/Modify Image', but all other functions
operate correctly.

Running Typo3 3.8.0

Regards,
Ian