[TYPO3-RTE] Unifying Options for RTE in Text and tt_news

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Thu Mar 2 22:44:14 CET 2006

I am using the rtehtmlarea RTE and having a lot of trouble with it.
After a long battle I have it working how I would like in the standard
Text Content type. Though I have everything set up through RTE.default,
I still have odd differences in how things are working in tt_news.

1) in tt_news all double quotes get turned into " renders fine in
the front end but will obviously be weird to editors. Works fine in the
Text Content type

2) superscript, subscript and remove formating buttons don't show

3) Paragraph selections don't seem to work in the sense that the menu
for classesParagraphs is never available.

Versions
Typo3 3.8.0
rtehtmlarea 1.0.0
tt_news 2.2.24