[TYPO3-RTE] rtehtmlarea 1.2.0

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Fri Jun 2 19:37:07 CEST 2006

Uli Linn a écrit :

> I've got the same problem, but with an installation where I can't
> download via Extension Manager (customers machine ...), so I need a .T3X
> file of 1.2 - is there any possibility to get it?
>
> I've got some T3 Installations on other servers with Access to the
> Extension-Manager - can I transfer the Extension from one of these Servers?

Yes, you could import from TER the version you need on a server with TER
access, install it perhaps as local extension, download it in .t3x
format using EM, and import by upload on another T3 installation.

Do not simply copy the extension repository because the Extension
Manager does modify some files when importing the extension.