[TYPO3-RTE] rtehtmlarea 1.2.0

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Fri Jun 2 16:00:25 CEST 2006

Hello!

I've got the same problem, but with an installation where I can't
download via Extension Manager (customers machine ...), so I need a .T3X
file of 1.2 - is there any possibility to get it?

I've got some T3 Installations on other servers with Access to the
Extension-Manager - can I transfer the Extension from one of these Servers?

Uli