[TYPO3-RTE] link tranfsormation

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Mon Jan 30 16:44:30 CET 2006

Hi,

i run into a problem, can u help me please? I want to place a link to
the rss feed of news to our page as the following:

----

here is the link to the rss feed in 8859-2 encoding:

http://matisz.h3online.hu/index.php?id=11&type=100

---

In the rte i paste the url, use the icon to set the link target to the
same, and push set link. Everything seems ok in the BE, but in the FE i
can see:

----

here is the link to the rss feed in 8859-2 encoding:

[img]http://matisz.h3online.hu/index.php

---

so as u see it srips the parameters, which in this case (and in fact in
no case) i want it to do. Also i don't like the image it appends to the
link by default, i can add that from css if i want an image applied to
the links - but in this i don't  want anything like that :)

I think it's my mistake and it's configurable, can you help me please
how can i

a, prevent it to alter the url in FE
b, remove the image before the link

thanks, hirisov