[TYPO3-RTE] Images in rte are only resized in tag

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sat Jan 28 18:22:18 CET 2006

Thanks Martin for this Statement.
To disallow is not the way I like and what the customer wants. The customer
dont want to write code-like things in rte - this is a thing for the
experts. So I will look for a way to transform the image in rte to the
TYPOIMG,
Now I have something to search for ;-)

looking forward for better solutions ...

Steffen Kamper

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1138461512.1393.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...