[TYPO3-RTE] Using htmlarea over a SSL-proxy

Sacha Vorbeck info at unlimited-vision.net
Wed Jan 18 17:22:11 CET 2006

Hello,

at the moment I have to use htmlarea on a server behind a firewall with
ssl-proxy.

The request URL that all external editors have to use to reach the the
backend is https://vpn.name.tld/typo3/ but internally the request scheme
is changed into http via a ssl-proxy. The 'ServerName', defined in the
Apache vhost is something like typo3.name.tld

When I open a content-element and click on the e.g. link-button,
htmlarea tries to open the pop-up window and uses the http scheme and
also the 'ServerName' from the Apache vhost.

So not everything seems to be called with a relative path. Can`t the
link, table and info tables use a relative path? Or is there any other
way to solve this?

--
thank you - all the best,
Sacha