[TYPO3-RTE] RTE doesn't load after switching from 0.7.2 to 1.1.1

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Jan 10 15:36:40 CET 2006

Hi!

I've got a working setup, that is broken after an update of the RTE. The
RTE won't load and Firefox has this in the JS-Console

Fehler: _tableOperations_hideInToolbar is not defined
Quelldatei:
http://zukunftsfaehig.activesolution.at/typo3conf/ext/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/htmlarea.js
Zeile: 131

*sigh* While I think that it is great that the RTE is enhanced by more
and more options, there are still issues with all those configuration
options.

It doesn't seem to make any difference but this is set to zero:
hideTableOperationsInToolbar = 0

Masi