[TYPO3-RTE] Cleaning pasted content

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Jan 9 00:42:54 CET 2006

Hi Stanislas,

It would be cool if the documentation is refreshed. This is essential
for working with rtehtmlarea. After the upgrade rtehtmlarea seems to act
differently then before and I have to figure out what is changed with
the new version. For instance I can't use bold and italic anymore. The
tags are stripped. I don't know why that happens now.

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators::creation and innovation