[TYPO3-RTE] What's wrong with 1.1.6?

Dieter Mayer dieter_mayer at gmx.net
Sat Feb 25 00:15:54 CET 2006

Hi,

sorry for the question, but what's wrong with 1.1.6, if I'm not wrong?
In 1.1.3 all went fine, but after the update to 1.1.6 I have strange
effects:

- Images will be removed (ok, can be fixed with
'RTE.default.proc.img.allowedAttribs = style, class, id, src, alt, text'
& 'RTE.default.proc.img.rmTagIfNoAttrib = 1')

- align center breaks (ok, can be fixed with
'RTE.default.proc.keepPDIVattribs = xml:lang, align, class, style')

- Losing some paragraphs (H1, H4, H5, H6) in the pulldown selector right
to the font size selector (no idea how to fix this)

Nothing to see in the changelogs 'bout this effects.
Is it possible that there are some bugs in this version? As I mentioned,
1.1.3 works well...

Thanks,
Dieter