[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea and lib.parseFunc_RTE configuration

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Mon Feb 20 03:01:46 CET 2006

Ask and you shall pretty much receive. Give the RTE config link below
a whirl. My clients complain about the same things frequently enough
that I have a starter extension to manage the quirks.

http://cvs.cannonbose.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/typo3/cbstarter/
pageTSconfig.txt?view=markup

Please note that I do change the RTE button configuration slightly
regarding placement and what's shown or not.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776