[TYPO3-RTE] extra classes in Text: <span>

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Mon Feb 13 14:31:47 CET 2006

Solved the problem with help from Jan Wulff (THANKS!)

Example with two classes (positive and negative)
Insert into Page Header TSConfig:

RTE.default {
   contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/[PATH]/css/stylesheet.css
   enableWordClean = 1
   useCSS = 1
   showTagFreeClasses = 1
   classesCharacter = positive, negative
   classesAnchor = positive, negative
   proc.allowedClasses = positive, negative
}

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses <
RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses

Remember two add the styles (.positive & .negative) in the stylesheets

I had some problems with cache...

- Stig