[TYPO3-RTE] Big problem

Andreas Balzer newslist at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Feb 8 19:40:38 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb:

Well, i understand your posting as a joke, right? :)
Of course we also advertise for books and for culture and for Firefox..
(and wikipedia too).. But i'm only a student. And it's not interesting
me, what ads i choose to be displayed on our site, as long as they are
not against our school profile.. Well, we are a catholic school, so i
don't think, that we will advertise for weapons. But did you know, that
for books our green and o^2 bringing forests are destroyed, and that you
can kill thousands of peoples with one single paper showing an specific
image? No, we will not advertise for weapons.. we will advertise for
travels.. :) Come and book one.. $$:)

So, let's come finaly back to topic.. While my computer stands on to
wait for an answer to my question, hours are passing away.. Hours, were
nuclear energy buildings polute their smoke into the wide wide
atmosphere.. So come and answer :)