[TYPO3-RTE] align attribute gets deleted from <p> tags

Florian Seirer f.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Wed Feb 8 13:27:38 CET 2006

I found a solution for my problem by myself (and a little hint by
Stanislas Rolland).

After adding the lines

RTE.default.proc {
   keepPDIVattribs = align,style,class
   entryHTMLparser_db.tags {
     span.fixAttrib.style.unset >
     p.fixAttrib.style.unset >
     p.fixAttrib.align.unset >
     p.fixAttrib.class.unset >
}

to my page TS I can now insert content like
without getting cut.