[TYPO3-RTE] RFC: naming of configuration-schemes

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 8 12:03:43 CET 2006

Hi Stanislas,

> To conclude this thread, let's try the following options (the complete
> text of each option being presented in the selection list):
>
> Minimal (For advanced administrators only)
> Typical (For most situations)
> Demo (Not for production environments)
>
> The second option being the default.

If I was a new user I still would have to guess which of those
configurations is the one with least Buttons. I think I would have guessed
"Minimal".

Suggestion: Add to the description how it will affect the button view:

Minimal (show all buttons, for advanced administrators only)
Typical (for most situations)
Demo (show just a few buttons, not for production environments)

IMHO both "minimal" and "demo" are for "advanced administrators only"
because they both may need some adjusting. Therefore I suggest to remove
that comment from the description.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out