[TYPO3-RTE] <wbr> tag not supported in RTE HTMLArea

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Aug 23 12:03:12 CEST 2006

Silke Arend schrieb:
> Hi, Boris,
>
>An alternative would be to use &shy; - however you would do that in an RTE.

I would do... what? AFAIK there is no reasonable way to edit this in the
RTE. I can paste it in but it's indistinguishable from a normal hyphen -
when shown! IE hides it even in "design mode" when no breaking occurs.

 > For that I don't know if Firefox > 1.0 interprets it correctly.

Neither Netscape/Mozilla nor Firefox 1.x interprets it correctly. Perhaps
there is hope for 2.0

Masi