[TYPO3-RTE] colors in RTE disappear

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Mon Aug 7 14:08:55 CEST 2006

Hello!

Having big problems since I updated RTE to 1.1.6 (T3 V3.8.1)

I defined some colors and disabled the colorpicker in Page TS and it
used to work fine to assign those colors. But since the upgrade the
colors disappear on saving ;(

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanx in advance!

My Config:

RTE.default {
	contentCSS = fileadmin/site_tpl/ext/rte_format.css
	proc{
                allowedClasses (
                        external-link, external-link-new-window,
internal-link, internal-link-new-window, download, mail, align-left,
align-center, align-right, quote, quote-arrow, border, color1, color2
                 )
	}
	showButtons=class, blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel,
textstyle, formatblock, bold, italic, subscript, superscript,
orderedlist, unorderedlist, outdent, indent, textindicator, textcolor,
insertcharacter, link, findreplace, chMode, removeformat, undo, redo, about
	colors = color1, color2
}
RTE.classes {
         quote {