[TYPO3-RTE] how to create a new plugin for htmlarea

Ulrich Fischer ulrich-fischer at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 08:49:09 CEST 2006

Hi all,

is there any documentation, how to create a
new plugin, with it's own popup window?

To fill a special tag there should be an
external database connection, to search for
the right Data record.

 From "record id" and an formularfield "Linktext"
has to be written a tag like:
<linkobject 12458>Link Text</linkobject>

Thanks for a hint. I am quite lost in the
complexity of js- and php-scripts in
the /typo3/sysext/htmlarea directory

Ulrich

PS:
My try is some sort of automatically way like it
is shown in "de_custom_tags" "Get results from
an external DB using a PHP script".

But my code rendering comes from an selfmade
extension (frontend plugin) "processing of user-
defined tag", which already works fine.

It seems for me, that "de_custom_tags" does not
solve my problem.

--
http://www.sunfish.de