[TYPO3-RTE] Re: [Typo3-rte] th in Table editor - sponsoring

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Thu Dec 22 21:12:08 CET 2005

Hi Sacha,

> one of my customers needs a new feature for the table editor. It should
> be possible to transfer the first row/column into a table header for
> accessibility reasons.

In the next version of htmlArea RTE, the row properties dialog will
allow to change the table section of the row by selecting between table
boby (tbody), table header (thead) or table footer (tfoot). The table
properties dialog will allow to select a style for each of the table
sections.

All table operations buttons will have been reviewed to support table
sections in a (hopefully) consistent way.