[TYPO3-RTE] Re: [Typo3-rte] th in Table editor - sponsoring

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Mon Dec 19 22:19:05 CET 2005

Hi Sacha,

> one of my customers needs a new feature for the table editor. It should
> be possible to transfer the first row/column into a table header for
> accessibility reasons.

In the next version of htmlArea RTE, the cell properties popup window
will allow to change the type of a cell by selecting between data
cell(td) or header cell(th). The window will also allow to set a value
for the scope attribute: row or column.

All table operations buttons will have been reviewed to support th cells
in a (hopefully) consistent way.