[TYPO3-RTE] Re: [Typo3-rte] rteHTMLarea and MJS Event Pro

Lars Lehners lehners at inixdata.de
Mon Dec 19 10:01:40 CET 2005

Hello Manfred,...

> look in your template, under "Include Static" you must select the MJS
> Event Pro template "Calendar (MJS Event Pro) (mjseventpro)".
> After this, all should be right normaly!

thanks for your engagement.
Nevertheless this is not the solution.
To include the static template into info modify template
was the first thing I've done, after installing the mjs
extension.
So, I've tried to do the opposite,...
remove the static template,... but it doesn't work out.

Than I tried to include the static template
on the page where the extension is used (instead of the rootpage).

No success.

During waiting for anwers I do install this extension on another
host. But there I've got this error, too.

The strange thing is, that this error only happens in the fully
description field of the newsitem. In the teaserfield i.e. everything works
and
tables are parsed correctly.

So I think this is simply (sadly) a bug in the extension.

news:<mailman.1.1134220021.15177.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de>...