[TYPO3-remotesurvey] remotesurvey developement still not death

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 5 21:20:41 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

> i just uploaded a new promising version 0.0.1 ;) to svn.

This is awesome! Thanks a lot for keeping this alive. I was too busy
recently with core development and I don't see an end to it ;-) So I'm
really glad to pick this up.

> I changed the result-view to EXTJS, so we have now an tab for the extensions
> which are installed at the remote servers and another tab for the beusers on
> that servers.

Cool that you moved to 4.3 to use ExtJS. Can't remember if we had
discussed this or not, but it definitely makes sense.

The extensions tab works fine. However it goes to show that we still
have a long way to go in terms of UI ;-)

Is the beusers tab supposed to show something? I didn't get anything
displayed.

> I did not test it with IE yet, so if it does not work it could be some ","
> at the wrong place. Write an issue and i will try to fix it soon.

Didn't try with IE either. I guess that shouldn't be too much of a worry
for now. We should have a working concept first.

Again, thanks a lot, I'm really glad for your work.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter