[TYPO3-realty] pi/locallang.xml translation not found after update 0.5.6

Eusterbrock Markus typo3org at proforma-kassel.de
Mon Sep 29 16:17:24 CEST 2014

Hi ,

after my update form realty 0.5.1 to  realty 0.5.6 the german translation witch comes from pi/locallang.xml is lost.
All Translations in typo3temp have been deleted and reloaded from TER.

My language config is:

config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE.utf-8
config.htmlTag_langKey = de

I tried also de_DE and de_DE.utf8 in config.locale_all .

If I change to english the default language is loaded and everything works fine in English.

All Translations from TSetup work fine.
plugin.tx_realty_pi1 {
   _LOCAL_LANG.de {
       label_buying_price = Kaufpreis zzgl. NK
..
..}}

Maybe anyone has an idea where I can fix it.
Translate everything in TSetup would be the last option.

Thanks everyone

Best regards
Markus Eusterbrock

Typo3 4.5