[TYPO3-realty] entering a new object in FE do not work; Be no problem

PROFORMA Kassel kontakt at proforma-kassel.de
Fri Nov 25 10:34:57 CET 2011

hello everybody,

I have the following problem:
when entering a new object in FE, all values are inherited but the value for
object type.
'for rent' is defined as default. so when I chose 'for sale' for my new
object, the new record is nevertheless recordes as 'for rent'
changing this value subsequently in BE does work, also the generation of a
'for sale' object in BE
the information 'for sale' seems to get lost on the way to the database.
does anybody know of this problem? how can I solve the problem?
I installed a second test-version that runs without promblems ..

thank you very much

Markus