[TYPO3-realty] Searchform

Björn Sonnhoff b.sonnhoff at music-n-motion.de
Tue Nov 22 16:47:43 CET 2011

Hello,
I´m using realty-manager with 4 different Databases (houses,commercial etc.)
If I´m putting the searchform on all the 4 Pages who displays the objects,
all citys will displayed and not only the citys from the selected category.
Example:
For houses I have citys: hamburg, berlin
For commercial property: hannover

If I´m using the searchform at the commercial site all places will shown
from the City drop-down menue (hamburg, berlin, hannover)

How can I abridge the city dropdown from the searchform?