[TYPO3-realty] Set objects to display in realty list per parameter

Reinhard Schneidewind schnere at bveml.net
Fri Jan 7 15:17:04 CET 2011

Hello,

currently I am trying to write a extension which fetches object ids from
tx_realty_objects and let the regular realty list show these objects.
Using the search form, I can see parameters for list view:
tx_realty_pi1[city]
tx_realty_pi1[district]
tx_realty_pi1[houseType]
tx_realty_pi1[livingAreaF...
tx_realty_pi1[livingAreaT...
tx_realty_pi1[numberOfRoo...
tx_realty_pi1[numberOfRoo...
tx_realty_pi1[rentFrom]
tx_realty_pi1[rentTo]

It would be great, if there was a parameter like
tx_realty_pi1[objectlist] which takes a json-construct with object
database ids to show.

Does anyone know a simple way to make such a thing possible without
hacking the entire code of realty plugin?

Regards,

RS