[TYPO3-realty] Contact form in favorites sends mail twice

Oliver Rasche o.rasche at evomedien.de
Mon May 31 15:43:23 CEST 2010

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Am 14.05.2010 16:46, schrieb Oliver Rasche:
>> the topic says it all :) Mails form the contact form on the favorites
>> page are sent twice. I set up a default mail in the Setup.
>> plugin.tx_realty_pi1.defaultContactEmail = ...
>>
>> Any suggestions what to do or what to check?
>
> Could you use different e-mail addresses for defaultContactEmail and the
> contact data in the realty object and then test who gets how many e-mails?
>

> Oliver

Hi, thnx for your reply.

defaultContactMail set to e-mail address A
contact information in the object set to e-mail address A
--> two mails are sent to address A (

defaultContactMail set to e-mail address A
contact information in the object set to e-mail address B
--> two mails are sent to address B

Other extensions sending mails (e.g. powermail) do not send two mails.
Testmails via install tool are not sent twice.

I am puzzled ^^