[TYPO3-realty] List view recursive bug?

Patrick Leuppert patrick.leuppert at gmx.de
Sun May 16 23:25:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm working with realty since about one week and until this evening I
didn't see any output in the FE, but "No results were found with these
search parameters. Please try refining your search" ...
A few Minutes ago I tried something "stupid" and now it works ... So for
me it's done but I want to let you know this "bug" ...

My BE folder structure is the similiar to the folder structure in the
documentation (figure 12). Before figure 15 in the documentation I read
"If you would like to have the contents of more than one folder listed,
you can either select all those folders or a parent folder and then set
the recursion depth" ... I selected the "Objects" folder and set the
recursive depth as described in the documentation. The result was "no
result" ... If I add one of my project folders to the starting point
list it works fine. So it seems like the "Recursive" function is ignored.

If I'm wrong please let me know.

Thanks!