[TYPO3-realty] Realty - Formular with Spam Protect?

Roberto Gerhardt roberto at aventu.de
Thu May 13 11:13:32 CEST 2010

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Am 12.05.2010 11:38, schrieb Roberto Gerhardt:
>
>> over the realty contact formular I get spam mails. How can I include a
>> spam protect?
>>

> Who receives the spam - the correponding contact address of that object,
> or is the form misused to send spam to other addresses as well?
>

> Ideas:
>
> You could allow the contact form only for logged-in FE users.
>
> Apart from that, that's a missing feature (feel free to sponsor it).
>

> Oliver

Hello,

This problem is on the realty contact formular and send spam to contact
adress of object.
for this site a FE user area is not possible. Everybody to be able to
send mails.

I like to sponsor it, but I'm not a programmer that I could include this
future on this really big script.
I try it - if it possible for me I mail it :-)

I have dought its exists </englisch-deutsch/exists.html> one possibility.