[TYPO3-realty] Realty - Formular with Spam Protect?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed May 12 12:05:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 12.05.2010 11:38, schrieb Roberto Gerhardt:
> over the realty contact formular I get spam mails. How can I include a
> spam protect?

Who receives the spam - the correponding contact address of that object,
or is the form misused to send spam to other addresses as well?

Ideas:

You could allow the contact form only for logged-in FE users.

Apart from that, that's a missing feature (feel free to sponsor it).

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member