[TYPO3-realty] Not all fields are updated while importing from FlowFact

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 10 21:11:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 10.05.2010 13:45, schrieb Oliver Hermanni:
> I got a report that some fields from FlowFact are not updated in realty, when an import is done. At least the 'misc' textbox is affected by this.

Is the "misc" field only not updated on existing records (but imported
for new records), or does it not get imported for you at all?

(Disclaimer: I haven't looked up yet whether or how the field gets
imported. I'm just trying to get the problem description straight.)

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member