[TYPO3-realty] Not all fields are updated while importing from FlowFact

Oliver Hermanni o.hermanni at sahin-immobilien.de
Mon May 10 13:45:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I got a report that some fields from FlowFact are not updated in realty, when an import is done. At least the 'misc' textbox is affected by this.

I also can't find the pets field, when I try to update the item in the backend, as I have to change this field, too. Flowfact allows to select more states than 'allowed' and 'unwelcome', like 'by agreement'. If 'by agreement' is selected in Flowfact, realty shows 'unwelcome'.

Any hints?

- Oliver