[TYPO3-realty] List view / FE - Edit - Fields

Christof Kahlau qzeta5 at gmx.net
Sat Mar 13 14:29:39 CET 2010

Hi Oliver,

> I supposed so. :-) If you'd like to sponsor one of these features or if
> you can provide high-quality patches for them, please let me know.

I would love to, but I'm afraid I couldn't afford it.
"High-quality patches"... This will take a long time for me :)

>> I believe there is a way to say how many characters
>> of the "LINKED_TITLE" will be shown in the list view.
>> Please let there be a way ;)
>
> That's currently hardcoded as a constant in tx_realty_pi1_AbstractListView:
>
> /**
>   * @var integer character length for cropped titles
>   */
> const CROP_SIZE = 74;

It works nearly fine. I set the value to "60" and
now there are 60 characters of the title + three
characters "â?¦" directly after.
Also with the default value it happens.
The three characters are always the same.
It was also like this before I changed the value -
one reason I asked for the value before.

Chris