[TYPO3-realty] List view / FE - Edit - Fields

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Mar 13 13:35:47 CET 2010

Hi,

Christof Kahlau schrieb:
> Thx for your answer. Though I hoped
> to read something else :)

I supposed so. :-) If you'd like to sponsor one of these features or if
you can provide high-quality patches for them, please let me know.

> I believe there is a way to say how many characters
> of the "LINKED_TITLE" will be shown in the list view.
> Please let there be a way ;)

That's currently hardcoded as a constant in tx_realty_pi1_AbstractListView:

/**
 * @var integer character length for cropped titles
 */
const CROP_SIZE = 74;

Making this configurable via TS Setup also is a missing feature etc.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member