[TYPO3-realty] warning when using TS-Setup, rtfm

Mario Stemmler mario.stemmler at tfh-wildau.de
Fri Mar 12 12:57:30 CET 2010

Hi,

just a little note to all of us.

I've tried to setup realty via TS using conditions. Today I was a bit
surprised and confused, why my changes did not alter anything.
Especially i talk about singleViewPartsToDisplay.

After some hours of searching, trying... I found out that in the
flexform there were settings active. (dont' ask me why..)

Wow and then I also found this sentence in the manual: "If you set any
non-empty value in the flexforms, this will overwrite the TS template
setup setting."

I suggest to bold this sentence. :)

have a nice weekend
Mario