[TYPO3-realty] Singleview Widget System

Oliver Hermanni o.hermanni at sahin-immobilien.de
Thu Mar 11 14:56:23 CET 2010

> Hi,
>
> Actually, the existing widgets could stay part of the realty extension.
> It just needs to be easy to add additional widgets as new extensions.

You mean no new widget extension? That's easy, you just have to remove the restriction about allowed items on the page and/or add to typoscript setup a way to load the widgets. That needs to be done, because additional items in plugin.tx_realty_pi1.singleViewPartsToDisplay are ignored, if the display items are set in the BE.

But I'm sure, you already know that. ;-)

- Oliver