[TYPO3-realty] realty and powermail

Oliver Hermanni o.hermanni at sahin-immobilien.de
Tue Mar 2 12:45:42 CET 2010

> Hi,
>
> This probably is because powermail's form action doesn't include the
> realty showUid parameter (because powermail doesn't know about realty),
> causing the realty single view to be unhappy about the missing parameter.

But I shouldn't land there.

> I don't know much about powermail, but couldn't you set a different
> thank-you page for powermail?

Yes, and that's what I did. But on the first submit with an empty cache the redirect to the thank you-page is ignored and I'll be redirected to the empty detail page. After cache is filled I'll get to my defined thank you-page. It works, if I disable realty on the page. So I'm not sure, if it's a powermail or a realty problem. I checked the action url of the powermail form, but that one didn't change.

Bye,
Oliver