[TYPO3-realty] realty and powermail

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 2 11:29:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 02.03.10 10:13, schrieb Oliver Hermanni:
> After submitting the form I'll just return to an empty detailview without the markers set but the info, that I'm using an unknown object ID instead of getting to a thank-you page I defined. Pressing the back button on my browser and sending the form again works fine. So does every other submit, until I clear the cache in TYPO3 BE.

This probably is because powermail's form action doesn't include the
realty showUid parameter (because powermail doesn't know about realty),
causing the realty single view to be unhappy about the missing parameter.

I don't know much about powermail, but couldn't you set a different
thank-you page for powermail?

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member