[TYPO3-realty] realty manager - search question

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 29 14:32:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 29.06.2010 12:02, schrieb Markus König:
> I have created two areas on the website. in each of the two
> areas of a realty manager is active. these are divided as follows:
> department stores, houses tenants. if I were an investor buying
> houses in places, this is also rent houses to see. I do not want to.
> I want an area for each independent data memory for places (and even
> localities) have. what am I doing wrong? I have everything adjusted
> according typoscript, ...
>
> only in the search form i have these problems...

To make sure I understand your question correctly: In the FE search form
house-type drop-down, you see all house types, but only want to see a
subset of the house types?

> the second question: is everything to me instead of umlauts plain
> text represented as utf8, how can I change it?

Apart from that I don't understand your question: Could you please post
this in a separate message with a meaningful subject? This will make
replies more probable (because users will decide on the subject whether
they are interested in the message or not) and make your message easier
to find in the archives.

Thanks!

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member