[TYPO3-realty] realty manager - search question

Markus König markus.koenig at b4s.at
Tue Jun 29 12:02:27 CEST 2010

dear community, I have the following problem with the realty manager v0.4.4. I have created two areas on the website. in each of the two areas of a realty manager is active. these are divided as follows: department stores, houses tenants. if I were an investor buying houses in places, this is also rent houses to see. I do not want to. I want an area for each independent data memory for places (and even localities) have. what am I doing wrong? I have everything adjusted according typoscript, ...

only in the search form i have these problems...

the second question: is everything to me instead of umlauts plain text represented as utf8, how can I change it?

many thanks!

kind regards

--

markus könig