[TYPO3-realty] Re: Problem with the singleview - error: "Diese URL ist ungültig"

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 15 15:25:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 15.06.2010 17:01, schrieb Jens Nitzsche - Comprendes.de:
> i have the problem, that no singleview of an object is shown. I get the
> errormessage „Diese URL ist ungültig. Das in der Detailansicht zu zeigende
> Objekt ist nicht verfügbar. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Webmaster.“ The
> listview and favorites works fine.
>
> I installed realty 0.5.0, oelib 0.7.1, ameos_formidable 1.1.2 on my TYPO3
> 4.2.12. with realurl 1.2.1

Could you please test whether upgrading to the latest oelib version
0.7.2 changes anything?

And could you please test whether the problem goes away if you disable
RealURL? If that is the case, the probably is a problem in your RealURL
configuration.

Or this might be a bug in RealURL - version 1.2.1 is pretty old (the
current version is 1.9.3).

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member