[TYPO3-realty] nicer project-overview

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Feb 11 12:11:42 CET 2010

Hi Mario,

Mario Stemmler schrieb:
> I'm a bit confused about, what we'll see in 0.5.0 Release or later.
> Do we have an easy way to communicate scheduled features, or of those
> features, which need a financing?
>
> Reading in this mailing-list about feature-requests is really difficult,
> if you don't exactly know what to search. We also have dupe requests,
> eg. about Number of Rooms in Search-Widget..
>
> A realty wiki would be nice and would increase the collaboration of non
> php-developpers.

Thanks for the idea.

I'll create a wiki page with the following sections:

- features available in the next major release (0.6.0) and the
early-access version
- features that have been proposed for sponsoring, but don't have a
sponsor yet

(I won't create a separate list of features for 0.5.0 because I'll
release that version within the next few days anyway.)

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member