[TYPO3-realty] nicer project-overview

Mario Stemmler mario.stemmler at tfh-wildau.de
Wed Feb 10 13:58:04 CET 2010

Hi Oliver, hi realtyusers,

I'm a bit confused about, what we'll see in 0.5.0 Release or later.
Do we have an easy way to communicate scheduled features, or of those
features, which need a financing?

Reading in this mailing-list about feature-requests is really
difficult, if you don't exactly know what to search. We also have dupe
requests, eg. about Number of Rooms in Search-Widget..

A realty wiki would be nice and would increase the collaboration of
non php-developpers. If there is something that cover this already,
please guide me :)

thx a lot

Mario Stemmler