[TYPO3-realty] Realty Objects - add new fields

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Feb 5 13:08:42 CET 2010

Hi,

ada at borlovan.de schrieb:
> I founded the function updateHideAndShow(), I have understanded how it
> works.
> I have a listbox item and now I don't know how to hide ot show item
> depending on its selection.
>
> I want to do somwthing like this: (I not sure what function to use here)
> switch ($("tx_realty_frontEndEditor_immotyp_item").??selected??) {
> 		case 0: 	 break;
>                 case 1: 	 break;
>
> }

Indeed, you'll need to change/enhance the JavaScript function
updateHideAndShow.

This isn't particularly TYPO3-specific - it's just modifying the DOM
using Prototype's functions depending on the values of some form fields.

<http://www.prototypejs.org/learn>
<http://api.prototypejs.org/>

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member