[TYPO3-realty] Realty Objects - add new fields

ada at borlovan.de ada at borlovan.de
Fri Feb 5 13:02:28 CET 2010

I founded the function updateHideAndShow(), I have understanded how it
works.
I have a listbox item and now I don't know how to hide ot show item
depending on its selection.

I want to do somwthing like this: (I not sure what function to use here)
switch ($("tx_realty_frontEndEditor_immotyp_item").??selected??) {
		case 0: 	 break;
                case 1: 	 break;

}

Sorry that I ask so banal questions, but I just started with developing a
site with typo3 and with this extension and I am not so familiar with all
that things.
Thanks a lot for your patient.
Ada