[TYPO3-project-realty] Label Problems

Frank Dümpelmann office at werbsam.de
Wed Sep 9 18:39:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

here some ideas (if i understand you right).
1. clear your caches (for your "Kaltmiete" problem)

2. if you created a new field, you have to edit the tca.php file, too
2.1. You have to add a field to the database table "tx_realty_objects".
Its easy with ext "phpmyadmin" (AFTER BACKUP !!! :-)  )

3. have you added your new field to fieldsInSingleViewTable?
ext/realty/static/setup.txt
3.1.better copy it to TS-Setup:
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.fieldsInSingleViewTable = overheads,...

i hope, it helps you.
Frank Dümpelmann

WerbSam | Brückstrasse 6 | 40882 Ratingen
Dümpelmann & Hannemann GbR

Büro :  +49 2102   87 17 18
Mobil:  +49 173  5 38 44 32
Fax  :  +49 211  2 71 34 77

Email:  office at werbsam.de
Web  :  http://werbsam.de

USt-IdNr.: DE815058175
Gesellschafter: Nico Hannemann, Frank Dümpelmann