[TYPO3-project-realty] Label Problems

Thomas Zitta t.zitta at bossimmobilien.at
Wed Sep 9 15:35:38 CEST 2009

Hello,

i just wanted to add some new Fields and change some labels of fields in the
file locallang_db.xml

All worked.. except displaying the new labels in the FrontEnd....

I changed the label "Kaltmiete" to "Miete" but in Frontend nothing had
changed.

Also the new Field "overheads" which i created has no label in the FrontEnd.
Instead of "Betriebskosten" (i wrote to the locallang_db.xml) the FrontEnd
only displays label_overhead.

In the Backend everything works fine. The new Field were displayed with the
correct Label. Also the changed Labels are correct.

Please help me... I really don´t know what to do now....

Best regards

Thomas Zitta