[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmoImport by cronjob etc.

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Thu Oct 1 12:23:51 CEST 2009

Hello Andreas,

thank you for your advice. I will try it!

one additional question:
would that solve also the problems with no zip-delation and no log message?

I have the suggestion that "realty" does not recognice the import folder,
although I believe that I have set the absolut path in extension manager
correct:.
/typo3cms/projekt1/fileadmin/OpenImmoZip/

Greetings,

Helge